Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Purple Metallic lips

I often find myself marvelling at the many wild and unconventional lip colours and trends at the moment and I have been gazing at purply lipstick shades for the past few weeks -- they’re everywhere right now. I’m usually a bright red, punchy pink or coral kind of girl, so the idea of colouring my lips purple seems a bit out of my comfort zone.   I definitely prefer the darker shades more.

Shop my picks below to be right on trend in Purple Metallic lips

Purple Metallic lips



Nail polish
235 ZAR - runway2street.com



Nail polish
235 ZAR - butterlondon.com



LASplash beauty product
150 ZAR - dollskill.com



Beauty product
115 ZAR - nyxcosmetics.com



Rms beauty mineral cosmetic
475 ZAR - montaignemarket.com



Lancôme lancome eyeliner
405 ZAR - bloomingdales.com



Too Faced Cosmetics lipstick
325 ZAR - macys.com



Glitter Injections eye makeup
235 ZAR - dollskill.com



Long wear makeup
140 ZAR - milanicosmetics.com



Lipstick
46 ZAR - wetnwildbeauty.com





Street style inspiration:










I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to stay awesome!
xx

Purple Metallic lips Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Fashion&Lingerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment